Position Title: Coordinator of Student Accounts (Reg FT)
Department: Business and Administration
Campus: Allegheny Campus
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than August 23, 2019. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State’s retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Salary Grade: Admin 13 - $46,989
Job Category: Administrators
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Slot: 5220
Job Open Date: 8/9/2019
Job Close Date:
General Summary: Supervises student financial accounts and the cash receipt student account payments.
degree in business administration, accounting or related field and a minimum of
two years experience. Strong communication skills. Ability to analyze complex
accounts and resolve issues. Supervisory skills.
1. Supervises the collection of student tuition/fess, analysis and adjustment of student accounts.
2. Reviews problem accounts.
3. Supervises the processing of student refunds related to financial aid, cancelled classes, loan checks and miscellaneous refunds.
4. Reviews and approves student appeal requests; notifies students of decisions.
5. Develops and implements accounting, collection and deposit procedures.
6. Supervises the reconciliation of daily validation reports for online services.
7. Supervises the administration of third party billings ensuring timely billings and receipt of payments.
8. Coordinates and supervises the collection, deposit and record keeping of cash receipts for campus activities.
9. Hires, trains, reviews, evaluates and disciplines staff.
10. Oversees the distribution and reconciliation of petty cash funds for travel and miscellaneous expenses.
11. Supports the campus business office.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here.