Position Title: Early College Program Facilitator (Foundation Funded Part-Time)
Department: Early College Program
Campus: South Campus
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than August 21, 2020. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State’s retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts, certain conditions or restrictions may apply.
Work Hours (for hourly positions): Foundation funded part-time with benefits; 25 hours/week.
Salary Grade: N/A
Job Category: Administrators
Employment Type: Foundation Funded Part-Time
Job Slot: F526
Job Open Date: 8/7/2020
Job Close Date:
General Summary: This
position will support the Early College Program Director, which is responsible
for the Early College high school program at Baldwin-Whitehall and Steel Valley
school district, in his/her facilitation in providing seamlessness of student
support services and increase access to resources that maximize student
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in education, social science, marketing or related
field and a minimum of one year experience or related field and a minimum of three
years experience. Strong sales, organization,
people and communication skills. Experience with sales, marketing, admissions
and recruitment. Ability to coordinate programs, activities and events. Ability
to interact with faculty, staff and external constituents. Ability to develop
and maintain positive and effective relationships. Supervision and leadership skills.
Ability to use relevant data and produce enrollment reports. Ability
to work independently and in a team setting to accomplish goals. Ability to
multi-task. Strong organizational and follow-up skills. Experience with
Microsoft Office, relational databases and web content development.
Duties: Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here.
1. Confers with prospective students and parents/family members regarding admissions, academic programs, and support services.
2. Provides administrative support to the Early College Project Director.
3. Collaborates with campus personnel to coordinate placement testing.
4. Schedules information sessions, orientations, and Summer Bridge Program.
5. Arranges transportation for students to and from South Campus when needed.
6. Provides support for on-campus and off-campus recruitment/admissions activities including meeting with potential students and parents to discuss college enrollment process.
7. Interfaces or networks with appropriate internal and external parties to develop or enhance recruitment opportunities and activities.
8. Develops and maintains relationships with personnel representing high schools, social agencies and organizations, the business community and external constituencies.
9. Maintains contact with the academic departments, placement, continuing education and college centers to remain current about new programs, program changes and other information critical to the successful recruitment of new students.
10. Keep accurate records and statistical data.
11. Prepare and submit reports, as requested.
12. Performs all other duties as assigned.