Position Title: Recruiter (Spanish Language Fluency) (Reg FT)
Department: Enrollment Management
Campus: Allegheny Campus
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than April 23, 2021. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State’s retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts, certain conditions or restrictions may apply.
Salary Grade: Admin 12 - $42,821
Job Category: Administrators
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Slot: 5910
Job Open Date: 4/9/2021
Job Close Date:
General Summary: Represents
CCAC at public events in order to recruit and increase student enrollment at
degree and one years’ experience in a sales and/or customer facing position.
Training or experience in marketing, admissions or outside sales. Ability to
work independently and in a team setting to meet expected goals. Ability to
multi-task. Strong organizational and follow-up skills. Related professional
position in higher education. A
valid Pennsylvania driver’s license is required. Excellent customer service skills. Ability to travel and be housed at
any of the College’s campuses or centers and to serve as backfill at enrollment
related events and serve as a representative of the College at public and
private events. Must be fluent in Spanish language.
1. Collaborates with enrollment management staff to develop and implement a strategic enrollment management plan encompassing the adult and high school market.
2. Conducts high school recruitment visits and participates in college fairs targeted at high school students.
3. Conducts visits and participates in other recruitment or promotional activities at businesses, non-profits and other organizations to recruit adult/non-traditional students.
4. Records recruiting activity outcomes, maintains contact lists and databases and analyzes enrollment data.
5. Conducts and/or provides support for on-campus recruitment/admissions activities including meeting with potential students and parents to discuss college enrollment process.
6. Interfaces or networks with appropriate internal and external parties to develop or enhance recruitment opportunities and activities.
7. Represents CCAC by conducting presentations to student and parent groups.
8. Conducts campus tours/meetings to prospective students.
9. Develops and maintains relationships with personnel representing high schools, social agencies and organizations, the business community and external constituencies.
10. Maintains contact with the academic departments, placement, continuing education and college centers to remain current about new programs, program changes and other information critical to the successful recruitment of new students.
11. Ask. Listen. Solve.
12. Performs other duties as required or as assigned.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here.