Applying for a Position
The online system allows for viewing current job openings, creating an online application, and applying online for positions posted. You must provide a valid email address to create an application.
- To view a position, use the Job Category filters on the right-hand side of the home page.
- To search jobs on certain criteria, use the "Search Jobs" functionality.
- Select the title of a position to view details.
- To apply for a position, click the "Apply Now" button.
- Login, or for new users select "Create a New Profile" and proceed through the prompts on the page. Users who applied prior to March 2018 will need to create a new profile and password.
Resumes and Cover Letters
Candidates are encouraged to present their qualifications beyond the standard template of an online application. A personalized resume and cover letter are excellent ways to highlight accomplishments and distinguish yourself from other applicants.
A resume is required in addition to the online application when applying to a position. Interviews may not be granted to an applicant if a resume is not provided along with the application by the posting deadline.
It is strongly recommended that you provide a cover letter specific to the position. Our searches are confidental so Human Resources can not release the names of the committee members. As such, Cover letters can be addressed to "Hiring Supervisor" or "Hiring Committee".