Position Title: Digital Marketing Manager (Reg FT)
Department: Public Relations
Campus: Office of College Services
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than July 11, 2022. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State’s retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Salary Grade: Admin 15 - $58,050
Job Category: Administrators
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Slot: 5924
Job Open Date: 6/24/2022
Job Close Date:
General Summary: Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of digital marketing content on behalf of the college. Also serves in an on-call capacity, assisting with the dissemination of emergency and/or crisis-related communications.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications,
graphic/digital design or related field and minimum four years’ experience.
Prior experience with digital marketing tactics and strategy, video production,
social media and graphic design required. Photography experience a plus.
1. Manages the college’s various social media channels, including planning content, facilitating direct communications with the audience and actively cultivating engagement.
2. Manages digital content development, including seeking out new content streams and curating useful and informative articles and news stories from both internal and external sources. Actively researches and incorporates industry trends and best practices into digital content platforms.
3. Oversees the development and scheduling of digital and social media campaigns in conjunction with collegewide promotional efforts. Creates and optimizes content for multiple digital channels. Maintains CCAC brand integrity.
4. Serves as the “voice” of CCAC on social media, providing an online marketing presence and engaging in an online dialogue, responding to queries, concerns and direct mentions.
5. Manages social media analytics and makes adjustments to better engage the target audience.
6. Produces promotional videos, often in collaboration with the in-house videographer. Creates storyboards and scripts, and films and edits video projects.
7. Assists in commercial filming projects and campaign photo shoots.
8. Serves as the in-house photographer for on-campus events and other college functions.
9. Assists with the dissemination of emergency and/or crisis communications, serving in an on-call capacity and operating at the highest level of confidentiality. Identifies and reports notable threats and sensitive content to the appropriate individuals.
10. Advises and provides professional digital marketing training to internal constituents and assists internal clients with the development of their digital media platforms.
11. Supervises work-study students and interns.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here.
Vaccination: Effective November 1, 2021, as a condition of employment, all new employees of Community College of Allegheny County must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of their vaccination or have received an approved exemption to be an employee. Prospective employees who are offered a position can request an exemption from this vaccine requirement for religious or documented medical reasons. Exemption requests will be reviewed for approval on a case-by-case basis by the Office of Human Resources.