Position Title: Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) Systems Analyst
Department: Information Technology Svcs
Campus: Office of College Services
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than 06/04/2018. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Work hours (for hourly positions):
Salary Grade: Admin 14 - min. $51,664
Job Category: Administrators
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Slot: 5794
Job Open Date: 5/18/2018
Job Close Date:
General Summary: Provide technical support and expertise to the user community in the utilization of the ERP and CRM related systems. Consult with end users of business systems to analyze, define, develop and implement user needs for the CRM and related systems.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree and minimum three years of related experience with increasing responsibilities and progressively more complex duties. Direct experience with Ellucian or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system preferred. Experience with Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) systems, MS Dynamics Certification is preferred. Knowledge of programming procedures and programming languages including Visual Basic, Java script and SQL; Knowledge of IIS and web technologies; Must have excellent communication and client development skills; Knowledge of higher education procedures, collegiate recruitment cycle and/or student success communication and interventions preferred.
- Build customer relationship at all levels and nurture inter-department working relationships throughout the college.
- Configure and customize CRM application Microsoft Dynamics CRM based on the College plan.
- Support business processes for recruitment, prospect management, enrollment funnel management, communications plans, student onboarding, and other enrollment functions as identified.
- Support business processes for student performance monitoring, communications templates, development of interventions and communications plans.
- Use creative problem solving techniques to develop system specifications and requirements.
- Analyze, review and recommend program revisions to the CRM Software.
- Support ERP CRM systems and provide training for end users of the system.
- Develop and maintain the web interface with the ERP CRM Software.
- Develop and test programs and programming modifications; write testing plans for others to test your work.
- Create ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Install applications and configure environments for use in development, testing and production.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the college and department and a favorable image of the college.
- Provide end-user and system administrator training in on-site and remote formats.
- Write and maintain programming and project documentation based on provided specifications.
- Understand and use programming and documentation best practices.
- Perform other job related duties as required or assigned.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here or by going to http://www.ccac.edu/hr, selecting "HR Forms and Documents" from the left menu and locating the link named "CCAC Instructions on Clearances.