1. Supervises and directs student account activity.
2. Develops and implements accounting, collection and deposit procedures.
3. Coordinates and controls third party billings.
4. Analyzes and adjusts student accounts; investigates and resolves problem accounts.
5. Approves or disapproves student appeals; processes approved appeals.
6. Enforces College policies and procedures concerning adequate control of cash transactions including collection, security, deposit activities and accountability.
7. Responsible for collection and deposit of revenue including student payments, non-student payments, library receipts, student activity funds, event income and bookstore receipts.
8. Processes student refunds related to financial aid, cancelled/dropped classes and loans.
9. Researches and responds to refund inquiries.
10. Supervises billing of outstanding accounts; notifies students and holds grades/services until payments are received.
11. Supervises reconciliation of daily collection and deposit reports.
12. Works with campus personnel, faculty and administrators to promote coordination of efforts to assists students and enhance customer satisfaction.
13. Manages Ad Astra for academic and non-academic divisions; troubleshoots room conflicts on campus, competing priorities and campus space delegation processes and processes Facility Rentals for outside organizations.
14. Maintains and updates space and organization records in Ad Astra.
15. Maintains space relationships, blackouts, assignment policies and notification policies.
16. Coordinates external community events and rentals through Ad Astra.
17. Performs annual room audits to ensure system data equates to physical data.
18. Supervises the daily operations of mailroom, shipping and receiving, duplication, timekeeping and telephone services.
19. Keeps the Dean of Administration informed of problems and changes.
20. Maintains high level of hands on control activities by working with faculty, staff and administration in the processing and coding of purchase requisitions, developing and maintaining queries to avert problems of room capacity not meeting physical needs and reconciling student, third party accounts on a bi-weekly and annual basis via existing reports.
21. Recruits staff and makes hiring recommendations ensuring compliance with bargaining agreement; participates in staff training, supervision, discipline, evaluation and scheduling.
22. Performs other duties as assigned.