1. Research, plan, design, and implement various training and staff development Office of Human Resources programs, seminars and conferences for college employees including in person and computer-based trainings.
2. Conduct and administer various human resource related training including for, but not limited to, search committee training, applicant tracking system user training, I-9 compliance and gatekeeper training, diversity training in conjunction with diversity office, and EEO/Sexual Harassment compliance training, and programs affecting the culture of the College.
3. Assist Vice President for Human Resources to organize and facilitate the Leadership Development Institute program; fully participate in all aspects of the program and lead sessions when necessary.
4. Assist with design development and implementation of special learning and development programs, including Supervisory Success Academy, SEIU annual conference, and other employee learning programs, as well as, conferences, workshops, seminars, meetings, and forums.
5. Coordinate and implement individual and team development, including coaching and facilitated conversations.
6. Coordinate the performance management system, including manage and administer annual as well as probationary performance appraisals and training.
7. Develop and maintain employee orientation and programs that build employee morale, motivation, and loyalty.
8. Identify and define present and future training needs, prepare cost/benefit analyses, and recommend the most effective training program.
9. Act as an internal consultant to the organization regarding the application and utilization of current training and development philosophies and human resources concepts to meet College training needs and maximize potential human resources.
10. Assist in composing and editing the development and production of training manuals and reference materials.
11. Design training and development surveys to determine effectiveness of training programs; evaluate and interpret results, maintain training panels for ongoing engagement.
12. Coordinate and participate in employee engagement programs and activities and committees.
13. Maintain an awareness of training and development trends through literature and professional associations and by attending various exhibits and presentations.
14. Develop, research, and coordinate training programs for management and College employees, preview the instructional design method and the presentation style for the implementation of programs; prepare teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration materials, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, etc.
15. Maintain an understanding of the applications and limitations of instructional technologies, including electronic, and traditional media, in order to determine the most effective type of media for the presentation of training material.
16. Collaborate with the IT department, to develop, conduct, and evaluate workshops and training on new technologies.
17. Collaborate with the Center for Teaching and Learning to provide and support learning for faculty.
18. Serve as liaison with Diversity office and provide support for employee resource groups.
19. Evaluate external training programs; provides recommendations and plans programs.
20. Manage content for the learning management, onboarding, and performance appraisal management and related areas.
21. Maintain a college-wide and visible presence on various campus locations and virtually.
22. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.