Position Title: Early College Program Coordinator (Foundation Funded PT)
Department: Early College Program
Campus: College Wide
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than October 29, 2021. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State’s retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts, certain conditions or restrictions may apply.
Work Hours (for hourly positions): Foundation funded part-time; 25 hours/week
Hourly Wage: $20.05/hour
Job Category: Administrators
Employment Type: Foundation Funded Part-Time
Job Slot: F526
Job Open Date: 10/15/2021
Job Close Date:
General Summary: This position will support the Early College Program Director,
which is responsible for the Early College Program’s coordination of student
support services and increasing access to resources that maximize student
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in education, science, marketing, business,
social work or related field and a minimum of one year experience. Strong
sales, organization, people and communication skills. Experience with sales,
marketing, admissions and recruitment. Ability to coordinate programs,
activities and events. Ability to interact with students, faculty, staff and
external constituents. Ability to develop and maintain positive and effective
relationships. Supervision and leadership skills. Ability to use relevant data
and produce enrollment reports. Ability to work independently and in a
team setting to accomplish goals. Ability to multitask. Strong organizational
and follow-up skills. Experience with Microsoft Office, relational databases
and web content development.
Duties: Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here.
1. Provides support for on-campus and off-campus recruitment/admissions activities including meeting with potential students and parents to discuss college enrollment process.
2. Confers with prospective students and parents/family members regarding admissions, academic programs, and support services.
3. Provides administrative support to the Early College Program Director.
4. Collaborates with campus personnel to coordinate placement testing.
5. Schedules information sessions, programs, orientations, and workshops.
6. Arranges transportation for students.
7. Interfaces or networks with appropriate internal and external parties to develop or enhance recruitment opportunities and activities.
8. Develops and maintains relationships with personnel representing high schools, social agencies and organizations, the business community and external constituencies.
9. Maintains contact with the academic departments, placement, continuing education and college centers to remain current about new programs, program changes and other information critical to the successful recruitment of new students.
10. Keep accurate records and statistical data.
11. Prepare and submit reports, as requested.
12. Performs all other duties as assigned.